water reservoirs :-
Water tanks are found on the roofs of homes, companies, and factories or in their outside yards. They are used to store water consistently throughout the year, as water has irreplaceable uses, as it is used for drinking, cleaning, eating, some industries, and many other and necessary needs.
Types of water tanks :-
It is found in the outside yard of the place.
It is found in the upper part of the house, for example.
It is made of tin, with a rust-inhibitor coating inside and outside.
It is made of fiberglass. Concrete tank: It relies on reinforced concrete in its manufacture.
Designed to collect water in it like other tanks.
Tips related to cleaning, use, installation and specifications of tanks:-
• Care must be taken not to clean the tank with materials harmful to human health or toxic.
• Never tamper with the air gap or float valve.
• You should avoid using water for drinking or cooking purposes while cleaning the tank.
• Ensure that the hatch of the tank is closed to prevent water leakage.
The reservoir water can be used for many purposes, including:
1- Irrigation of crops.
2- Fill the swimming pool.
3- Washing the car.
4- Cleaning the home garden.
It is preferable to fill the water tank periodically, from 1: 2 every 24 hours.
• It must be ensured that the tank is made of stainless or corrosive materials.
• The water tank should be placed in a clean place far from any source that may contaminate it or change the color, taste or smell of the water.
• It is preferable to paint water tanks with an anti-algae material.